Talk

Advanced search

Anyone came across a shop called COS... (I think)

(6 Posts)
Eve Mon 25-Jun-07 22:41:04

noticed that in a lot of amgazine shoots recently they are mentioning this shop, and I have never heard of it?

Clothes seem nice ..quite smart, reasonavle prices.

Anyone bought from it?

brimfull Mon 25-Jun-07 22:48:23

cos one of those annoying sites where the arty photos mean you can't see the clothes properly.NO experience of them but looks nice.

hecciesmum Tue 26-Jun-07 08:57:26

cos is owned by H&M and is their answer to Zara etc....unfortunately unless you live in LOndon you are not likely to get one anytime soon. The plan is to open them in major cities in europe (London, Paris etc) and then later perhaps to other cities...

AM very curious to hear what anyone thinks of it. Think the name is a bit ...stands for "concepts of style"....very 1970's sounding...groovy man

MuminBrum Tue 26-Jun-07 09:12:58

COS is brilliant, but as far as I know there's only one in the UK, on Regent Street in London.

florenceuk Tue 26-Jun-07 10:09:08

they are excellent for work - plainly but stylishly cut, albeit with a very limited range of colours (when I went in there was navy, black, white, grey, beige, mustard and a wee bit of orange) and very reasonably priced for the quality. I have bought a couple of tops - the most expensive a silk top for about £30. Not a swirly neon print in sight. Not very "fitted" - think Marni rather than Versace.

anniemac Tue 26-Jun-07 10:21:49

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now