Talk

Advanced search

Clarks funky doo's in duck egg blue! Help!

(12 Posts)
hockeypuck Sun 24-Jun-07 20:15:16

I would love these shoes!!!!

Can't link on here because of Clarks stupid site which doesn't bookmark styles.

They are the ones advertised at the beginning of the summer, kind of casual mary janes in that lush duck egg blue colour.

I cant find them anywhere!!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get them from?

A birthday girl needs to know or I'll not get any real presents on thursday (everyone else is giving me money) but I'd love some new shooos!!

accessorizewithbabysick Sun 24-Jun-07 22:18:24

Shoes Direct do Clarks styles. I've always found them very good. Is it these ones?
http://www.shoesdirect.co.uk/acatalog/Shoesdirect_Clarks_Pip_Sound__Duck_Egg_Blue__1880.html

accessorizewithbabysick Sun 24-Jun-07 22:19:27

No, wait, it's these
http://www.shoesdirect.co.uk/acatalog/Shoesdirect_Clarks_Funky_Doo__Duck_Egg__1663.html
Says they're low on stock tho'!

Mommalove Sun 24-Jun-07 22:47:23

Message withdrawn

hockeypuck Mon 25-Jun-07 09:38:57

ooh thanks for the responses.

I've ordered them from shoes direct thanks awbs.

Thanks for the offer though mommalove very kind!

Have you ordered with shoes direct before awbs? How long do they take normally?

accessorizewithbabysick Mon 25-Jun-07 11:07:27

I've bought seveal pairs, all arrived within a week I think. Very happy with them!

ShinyNewShoes Mon 25-Jun-07 11:17:06

I understand from friends that the funky doos come up a bit small sizewise, some have go up a half-size

hockeypuck Mon 25-Jun-07 11:18:07

Oh thanks shiny - I have just ordered a 5 and was panicking that they'd be big and I'd need a 4.5. Glad I didn't change the order now. Good to know!

Mommalove Mon 25-Jun-07 11:34:13

Message withdrawn

hockeypuck Wed 27-Jun-07 10:58:38

DRATS!!!!!!

2 days after my order and they can't fulfil it.

Anyone got any other ideas?

I'm after a size 5.

accessorizewithbabysick Wed 27-Jun-07 19:49:39

I'd start another convo asking for anyone to see if they've got this shoe in your size at their local Clarks. Sounds like everyone wants them!

KnitterInTheNW Tue 21-Aug-07 18:10:58

I was in Clarks in Wilmslow today and they have a pair of duck egg blue size 5's out. Also several other colours, so maybe they've brought them out again?

I don't know what made me remember that someone wanted some, but I thought I'd let you know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now