Talk

Advanced search

Fake lashes

(9 Posts)
whymewhyme Sat 11-Aug-18 20:33:19

I'm going to a wedding, I want to go all out! Looking into fake lashes and there are so many to chose!!

Can anybody recommend a brand to try for a natural look! Also do you put them on after doing eye make up?

SendYouUpInFlames Sat 11-Aug-18 20:35:44

I would recommend individual lashes. Love them and they last ages.

foxycleopauper Sat 11-Aug-18 20:39:52

Tatti Lashes are my favourite but if you want quite natural ones I'd look at Eyelure. They have loads of options smile^^

Put all your eye make up on first and leave the glue for about a minute to go a bit tacky before you stick them on.

Alienspaceship Sat 11-Aug-18 20:41:41

Can anyone explain the difference between individual, Russian etc. Thanks.

whymewhyme Sat 11-Aug-18 20:59:41

Thanks guys I'm just having a google now!

creamcheeseandlox Sat 11-Aug-18 22:31:30

Ardel wispies/demi wispies are good as are eyelure fleure de force ones. Many people I know like the eyelure 101. There's so many to choose from.

creamcheeseandlox Sat 11-Aug-18 22:32:07

In reply to your other question. I put them on after all eye makeup so the last thing would be to put on falsies.

emma6776 Sun 12-Aug-18 08:22:45

I use Eyelure naturals (number 31). The others make me look like I’m in drag. I do my eye make up but finer curl my lashes as otherwise I can’t get my fakies to sit right.

Elledorado Sun 12-Aug-18 08:41:47

I like the ardell accents 318 - they are half length so you don't need to chop them down to fit but less fiddly than individuals

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: