Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Sandqvist or knomo for commute

(9 Posts)
Caribbeanyesplease Sat 11-Aug-18 18:37:32

Returning to work after 8 years being a SAHM.

Back to the city on the train. I’d like a smart rucksack that can hold water bottle, book etc etc

I’ve narrowed it down to these brands. All online though so I’ve not actually seen.

Thoughts?

justforthisnow Sat 11-Aug-18 18:38:54

Looking at Knowmo myself, lurking for further knowledge

Caribbeanyesplease Sat 11-Aug-18 18:44:15

I’m so tempted by the Sandqvist Hege

Greekcatslovesouvlaki Sat 11-Aug-18 19:09:20

I have a Knomo and it's great, would recommend

Caribbeanyesplease Sat 11-Aug-18 19:10:19

Which one?

SydneyCarton Sat 11-Aug-18 22:09:40

I have the Knomo Beauchamp in dark green for work/commuting, it’s great. Good size for my laptop, notebook etc, plenty of pockets for phone, travelcard, keys and space for water bottle as well

Caribbeanyesplease Sun 12-Aug-18 05:41:49

Thank you! Enough space for pair of shoes?

chesterindubai Sun 12-Aug-18 08:35:51

I returned the beauchamp as though it looked lovely and was compact I struggled to fit in laptop, shoes, water, lunch and then get anything out of it easily. I got the Beaufort instead which is lovely but inevitably bulkier.

SydneyCarton Mon 13-Aug-18 17:36:03

@Caribbeanyesplease Yes, I think so but you might have to sacrifice some other bits to get the shoes in, depending on how bulky they are. Flats, flip flops etc should be fine, trainers or heels might be more difficult

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: