Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Fairfax and favour discount codes?

(6 Posts)
rosieposey Sat 11-Aug-18 10:17:12

Hello does anyone know if it's possible to get fairfax and favor discount codes? Does anyone have any at all? Tia smile

Nearlyadoctor Sat 11-Aug-18 11:31:46

I don’t think they do any as such. If you haven’t bought from them before and sign up for emails etc I think they’ll send you a code for 10% off your first order.

rosieposey Sat 11-Aug-18 12:15:23

Thank you I've done that and got a ten percent discount on the Reginas 😊 thanks again!

Nearlyadoctor Sat 11-Aug-18 13:17:41

Fab enjoy - l bought a blacked heeled pair last year and am currently debating a flat pair in either tan or chocolate brown.

rosieposey Sat 11-Aug-18 21:29:55

I've already got a pair of Explorers which I adore, they do them in a 'sporting fit' I.e. for chunky calves now so I'm splashing out on the Reginas ( flat heeled ).

It's a shame they only do them in tan as I'd have loved the navy but I am very excited for Monday when they arrive.

LBJ1 Wed 22-Aug-18 16:06:17

Hi could you possibly let me know what you did pls - I signed up and can’t see the 10% discount email?
Also, do I get tan suede or leather 😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: