Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What shall I order from Lush?

(20 Posts)
Cantchoosenickname Sun 17-Jun-18 16:15:55

I know it’s a marmite shop but I absolutely love it. I’m about to order some bath bombs and that’s usually all I buy from there. Any other recommendations whilst I’m busy filling my basket?

Childrenofthesun Sun 17-Jun-18 16:18:23

Ultrabland cleanser. It's the only thing I ever buy from there but it's really made a difference to my skin (previously quite dry and flaky but prone to spots!).

daftyburd Sun 17-Jun-18 16:20:52

Second Ultrabland. I am spot prone due to rosacea. This never gives me a flare up.

Cantchoosenickname Sun 17-Jun-18 16:21:15

Yes I’ve heard good things about that and had forgotten about it! Have added a pot.

Butterfly1975 Sun 17-Jun-18 17:59:00

Helping hand hand cream is brilliant! Also love their soaps and I find them non drying unlike hand wash.

DD uses the solid shampoo and really likes it.

I'm tempted to try the Ultrabland now...

littleHen84 Sun 17-Jun-18 18:02:50

Twilight sleep spray and massage bars.

thedevilinablackdress Sun 17-Jun-18 18:03:32

Aromaco deodorant, solid shampoos (and ultrabland) are my regular buys from there.

ditavonteesed Sun 17-Jun-18 18:04:51

another vote for twilight sleep spray and dream cream

Postymalone Sun 17-Jun-18 18:06:43

some respect for the police

shakeyourcaboose Sun 17-Jun-18 18:07:39

@postymalone grin yep!

BillywigSting Sun 17-Jun-18 18:08:52

Another vote for ultrabland

Lemony flutter cuticle butter is a godsend if you have dry skin anywhere and smells lovely

Silky underwear is very nice if you like talc type things

BrownTurkey Sun 17-Jun-18 18:10:01

Trichomania is the only solid shampoo I get on with. Though as there is no decent bar conditioners I am wavering on continuing with it.

Cantchoosenickname Sun 17-Jun-18 19:03:06

Twilight spray and Silky underwear now in basket. Am not sure how I’ll get on with Silky underwear as it’s never occurred to me to use talc but reviews are very good so I’ll give it a go. What do I apply it with? Hands?

legolimb Sun 17-Jun-18 19:09:27

Do they still do the Jungle bar conditioner? I used to love that. Smelt of Karma perfume.
I buyt the perfumes.. usually Karma or Sikkim Girls. DH uses them most days.

Griefbacon Sun 17-Jun-18 20:31:35

Which shampoo bars are good? I’ve fine hair which gets greasy but is coloured so I do need to condition too

Brendatheblender Sun 17-Jun-18 20:33:20

The comforter bubble bar

CDAlady Sun 17-Jun-18 21:12:04

I think ultrabland is amazing.

merlotmummy14 Sun 17-Jun-18 22:46:57

Twilight sleep spray is my life. Also the fresh face masks they do in store are amazing - the blue lemony one I can't remember the name of is heaven. I use the coffee mask (not fresh so doesnt have to be stored in fridge) one twice weekly. They do amazing Christmas stuff - peppermint and candy cane type things. Oooooh and their lip scrubs are the bomb! The pink one I've got tastes like Parma violets.

ceecee32 Sun 17-Jun-18 22:53:36

Nothing at all.
Until they apologise to the police

makeupandhandbags Mon 18-Jun-18 00:35:29

The jelly face mask in fomo. You pull a little piece off, mix it with water, work into a paste and apply.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: