Talk

Advanced search

Front fastening bras for my nan

(8 Posts)
FusionChefGeoff Wed 13-Jun-18 18:28:21

Any recommendations? She's got a bad shoulder and has lost weight so needs new bras. Was surprised M&S didn't have them in store so I'm looking for somewhere with free delivery and returns.

BigFatBloomers Wed 13-Jun-18 20:55:48

M&S has a few online. You could have them delivered to your nearest store for free

I can’t see any with free delivery and returns. There are quite a few on Amazon, which would be free delivery if you have prime. They also have quite a few at Damart.

woollyjumperseason Wed 13-Jun-18 21:08:37

www.suzannecharles.co.uk/front-fastening-bras.html I have suggested this page before I think for cotton pjs but thought they would also have what your looking for smile

PinkSquidgyPig Wed 13-Jun-18 21:09:42

Like pp da

PinkSquidgyPig Wed 13-Jun-18 21:12:26

Like pp said. M&S. Order online to collect in store. I had to buy some for my mum last year. It was really quick and easier than trawling the 'net or other shops.

FusionChefGeoff Thu 14-Jun-18 10:57:32

Oh great thanks that's good cos she loves M&S.

Now I just need to convince her to do a bra intervention as she thinks she's a 38D and she's a size 8/10 so I sincerely doubt that!!!

FreshsatsumaforDd Thu 14-Jun-18 11:25:59

My elderly Mum ordered some very nice ones from Damart when in a similar situation with an injured shoulder.

Melamin Thu 14-Jun-18 11:52:57

www.johnlewis.com/royce-1010-cotton-comfi-bra-white/p639517

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: