Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

I want some purple Mary Jane unicorn pumps....anyone know where from?

(11 Posts)
NotARegularPenguin Wed 13-Jun-18 15:47:32

Saw someone on the train today with great shoes. Flat canvas. Purple with a unicorn on. Other stuff on the print as well I think.

Wish I'd asked her where they were from but I thought google would easily find them. No luck. I've looked at Irregular Choice as that was my first thought but not there.

clairethewitch70 Wed 13-Jun-18 15:51:49

Maybe Hot Chocolate Designs?

NotARegularPenguin Wed 13-Jun-18 15:52:26

Have looked at the ones on zazzle as well and none of those.

kelper Wed 13-Jun-18 15:52:59

You know how when people "Like" a business on fb it sometimes appears in your timeline?
Well someone recently liked a shoe company, that did awesome shoes, ladybird print, possibly unicorns, all sorts of things.
I'm currently trying to remember the name of the company, becuase I think they might sell what you're looking for, so please bear with me.....

NotARegularPenguin Wed 13-Jun-18 15:53:38

Thankyou. Yes Hot Chocolate ones. Fab

kelper Wed 13-Jun-18 15:54:01

Found it....
www.hotchocolatedesign.co.uk

They sell them on amazon too

kelper Wed 13-Jun-18 15:54:30

Lol cross posted!
Glad you found them OP

clairethewitch70 Wed 13-Jun-18 15:54:52

www.hotchocolatedesign.co.uk/collections/all-products/products/shoes

NotARegularPenguin Wed 13-Jun-18 16:18:08

Out of stock in my size. Typical. But have signed up for an email stock alert. Thanks.

ElfrideSwancourt Wed 13-Jun-18 18:54:00

Have you looked at Irregular Choice? They do various unicorn shoes.

NotARegularPenguin Wed 13-Jun-18 18:56:04

It’s o k, I’ve found them now but thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: