Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

anyone ordering from Protected Species today - got a 30% off offer MN email

(6 Posts)
beeyakasha Wed 13-Jun-18 12:17:50

Just that really - 30% seems like a hefty discount and I've been eyeing the jackets up for aaaaages... am very tempted!

Would be interested to hear from anyone who's got one already

I'm a shortarse and wondering which one would suit me best?

www.protected-species.com

Scabetty Wed 13-Jun-18 19:26:10

I have the commuter and the city. I love both. The city is in white so more of a Spring/Summer jacket. The commuter is Khaki. Wear both regularly.

duchesswigtower Wed 13-Jun-18 22:58:52

Yeah that's a good discount - I've been wanting one for ages but price too steep for me. I don't see a discount code anywhere - could you pass it on please?

musicmum75 Wed 13-Jun-18 23:03:55

I'm a short arse and have the Commuter. I was worried it would drown me but it really doesn't. I love it.

HickoryDickoryDot Thu 14-Jun-18 01:06:42

The code is MUMS30.

I ordered the commuter in olive a few weeks ago, but had to send it back as the sleeves were really long. I'm 5'2 though and have this problem a lot. I'm tempted to try the Mac style with the discount code and see if that's any better!

duchesswigtower Thu 14-Jun-18 16:23:26

Thank you Hickory.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: