Talk

Advanced search

anyone ordering from Protected Species today - got a 30% off offer MN email

(7 Posts)
beeyakasha Wed 13-Jun-18 12:17:50

Just that really - 30% seems like a hefty discount and I've been eyeing the jackets up for aaaaages... am very tempted!

Would be interested to hear from anyone who's got one already

I'm a shortarse and wondering which one would suit me best?

www.protected-species.com

Scabetty Wed 13-Jun-18 19:26:10

I have the commuter and the city. I love both. The city is in white so more of a Spring/Summer jacket. The commuter is Khaki. Wear both regularly.

duchesswigtower Wed 13-Jun-18 22:58:52

Yeah that's a good discount - I've been wanting one for ages but price too steep for me. I don't see a discount code anywhere - could you pass it on please?

musicmum75 Wed 13-Jun-18 23:03:55

I'm a short arse and have the Commuter. I was worried it would drown me but it really doesn't. I love it.

HickoryDickoryDot Thu 14-Jun-18 01:06:42

The code is MUMS30.

I ordered the commuter in olive a few weeks ago, but had to send it back as the sleeves were really long. I'm 5'2 though and have this problem a lot. I'm tempted to try the Mac style with the discount code and see if that's any better!

duchesswigtower Thu 14-Jun-18 16:23:26

Thank you Hickory.

Fintress Tue 26-Jun-18 17:47:59

Thanks @mumsnet, I ordered a Protected Species parka and it arrived today. I absolutely love it. I'm 5'3 and it's above knee length on me, sleeves are very slightly long but not overly so.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: