Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Cos sizing

(7 Posts)
FriendlyOcelot Wed 13-Jun-18 09:26:12

I’m about to order for the first time from Cos. Does anyone know what their sizing is like these days?

I’m a tall classic size 8 but a lot of what I want is only available in XS... will that be big enough?

DianaT1969 Wed 13-Jun-18 09:46:39

I think a sale might be due soon. Anyone know? Might be best to wait OP. I find tops generous, but it does depend. In some things I'm M, others, such as trousers or fitted dressed 14 or 16. I'm 12 to 14 in other shops.

FriendlyOcelot Wed 13-Jun-18 11:43:09

The sale is on @DianaT1969
Hence my order (bargain queen grin)
Just ordered an array of tops so I hope they are in the generous side.

DianaT1969 Wed 13-Jun-18 17:18:04

Oohh thanks for letting me know!

AlbertaSimmons Wed 13-Jun-18 17:45:09

Sizing is a bit unreliable. I'm a standard size 8 but always try on at Cos because some stuff I can't get over my head and other stuff swamps.

ThisIsNotARealAvo Wed 13-Jun-18 17:48:07

You definitely have to try on at COS. Their things can be short and wide or long and narrow, depending on the style. I do love them though and some of my favourite things are from there.

FriendlyOcelot Thu 14-Jun-18 09:11:22

Thanks for replies. I can’t be arsed to go in to town to try on so I’ve ordered it to come here and will return whatever doesn’t fit. I hope their returns are efficient!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: