Talk

Advanced search

Fire + Ice facial/iS Clinical products

(12 Posts)
crumble2 Sun 10-Jun-18 20:44:02

Hello.

I am having a Fire +Ice facial next week for the first time.
I wondered if anyone has had this facial and what results you had.

I am also considering buying some iS Clinical products. (There is a discount on the facial if I buy a kit. Has anyone any experience of these products?

Thank you

emma6776 Sun 10-Jun-18 21:21:22

I’m having it done for the first time tomorrow afternoon so will let you know! I’d love to know what other people think. I was struggling to choose between Fire and Ice and the Hydra-Facial. Hope it’s good x

crumble2 Sun 10-Jun-18 21:58:52

Thank you emma I have read good results.

crumble2 Sun 10-Jun-18 21:59:03

*reviews.

crumble2 Mon 11-Jun-18 16:56:54

Hey emma
How did it go? Are you looking lovely and radiant smile

Oddcat Mon 11-Jun-18 16:58:40

I had it done a couple of weeks ago and my skin was lovely afterwards.

I've also had derma Planing - not so good .

crumble2 Mon 11-Jun-18 17:55:56

What is derma planing Oddcat?
Did you purchase any iS clinical products?

Oddcat Mon 11-Jun-18 18:19:49

It's where they use a scalpel and shave off the top layer of skin , it sounds a bit brutal but didn't hurt. I'm quite furry of face smile , very very fine downy hair and because this was removed, my face felt quite scratchy as if I'd had a bad shave .

No , I haven't t bought any of those products.

crumble2 Mon 11-Jun-18 18:31:37

Oddcat Thanks. Can't say that I like the sound of that!

emma6776 Wed 13-Jun-18 22:16:42

I loved it!! The girl who did mine was a registered nurse also and was amazing. She gave me the best neck and shoulder massage whilst I had the cooling mask on. I didn’t find the ‘fire’ treatment stingy at all - just a bit warm. My skin definitely looks brighter. I’ve already booked in for an IS Hydra Facial next month. Might alternate the two kinds on a 6 weekly basis x

emma6776 Wed 13-Jun-18 22:17:23

I didn’t purchase any products - just a bit too much out of my price range!

crumble2 Thu 14-Jun-18 16:17:27

I had my facial yesterday. My skin was lovely and soft and kind of glowing. She asked about the stinging on a scale of 1 - 10. Mine was about a 5. I didn't get a neck or shoulder massage though sad grin
I've bought some products to use at home and they felt nice when I put them on this morning.
Thanks for the feedback.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: