Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Monki?

(7 Posts)
DontDIY Tue 13-Mar-18 21:00:12

What are they like for quality and sizing? I like this shirt, and I know £20 is cheap so I’m not expecting it to be everlasting, but opinions on the brand would be good.

Thanks!

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Tue 13-Mar-18 22:59:38

Quality and sizing is both pretty decent. Great shop!

HolyShet Tue 13-Mar-18 23:05:48

I love it

I've had a few fab things from there, as has dd

Better quality than H&M at similar price point. Not many natural fibres around but so long as you're ok with that.....

ElspethFlashman Tue 13-Mar-18 23:11:27

Quality is good. Sizing can be batshit on some items, I've had to take two or three sizes down on occasion. Anything baggy comes up very large. Its a popular brand with plus size folk on Instagram.

But their prints are really cool so its worth buying two sizes on ASOS and sending the wrong one back.

brogueish Wed 14-Mar-18 12:58:02

Love Monki! I've actually found a decent amount of cotton (esp organic) basics, but that maybe the things I'm looking at. Well priced and decent quality.

DontDIY Wed 14-Mar-18 21:44:45

Well that’s unanimous, so I guess I’ll get the bank card out! Thanks smile

IJustLostTheGame Wed 14-Mar-18 21:47:12

My monki jeans are my favourite.
They are really good quality for the price

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: