Advanced search

Where can I get supportive flat pump shoes?

(5 Posts)
Makingworkwork Tue 13-Mar-18 11:46:59

I need some cushioned comfy flat shoes in navy and sparkly ish silver. I don’t like toe cleveage. Where can I go please?

I have already tried next.

Plumpciousness Tue 13-Mar-18 12:55:50

I used to recommend Clarks Freckle Ice, until I stopped wearing them because of plantar fasciitis. They used to bring out new colours every year but I see they just seem to be available in black leather and light blue suede at the moment.

You could look at Clarks Feya Jasmin which seem to have a more substantial sole.

SeaToSki Tue 13-Mar-18 13:07:31

Orthoheel from Vionic have the best support and there are some cute styles. There are some on Amazon, but if you google you might find more suppliers. They are the only shoes I wear now as they have the best arch support and a cool cup thing for your heel which stops you rolling your foot out or in.

handsoffmyjaffacake Tue 13-Mar-18 13:51:57

it might seem old lady ish but Hotter have served my tired and battered feet well... try the "Jewel" type if it's a ballet flat type you're after?

Also these are might work?

Pricey, but there's 20% off atm, and they do last. Hth!

Makingworkwork Tue 13-Mar-18 19:41:03

Thanks. I went into Clark’s and Hotter (I could not see the ones in the link) but the colour for this season’s shoes were all baby pink/blue and champagne. Clark’s had a distinct lack of shoes.

I did buy these instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now