Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone use Dermatalogica skincare products?

(16 Posts)
rockyhighway Tue 13-Mar-18 11:22:34

If so, what’s the verdict? What do you use and are they any better than other mid/high end brands?

Thanks

Nanasueathome Tue 13-Mar-18 11:23:58

Do you mean Dermalogica?

Layla75 Tue 13-Mar-18 11:27:50

If you mean dermologica I do. I use microdermabrasion, pre cleanse, cleanser and skin smoothing cream. It works really well for my skin. I don’t know if I’ll re buy everything when I run out but will certainly stick with the pre cleanse and skin smoothing cream which are great

rockyhighway Tue 13-Mar-18 11:34:12

Yes, sorry I do - for some reason I thought it was ta-logica blush.

Thanks Layla ... had a facial and my skin was fab afterwards but am more of a mix and match than one brand person. Am considering trying one or two of the products as mine run out.

Nanasueathome Tue 13-Mar-18 12:43:31

I like the multi vitamin power recovery mask

Shoeshelpplease Tue 13-Mar-18 13:06:22

Yes I love the brand. I too had a facial which cost approx £80 and felt amazing afterwards. I decided to stop having facials and invest in all the kit myself.

It really suits me and my skin has never looked better. My recommendation is to go for face mapping to get the right products for you. Oh and always double cleanse and wear a high spf.

I haven't found a moisturiser of theirs that beats the Aldi illuminating one though (applied with a cotton bud to keep the jar germ free).

I get a lot of compliments on my 'glow'. wink

Growingboys Wed 14-Mar-18 21:23:53

I use the face wash and it's great.

FlatKraken Wed 14-Mar-18 21:26:59

I’ve recently started using their daily superfoliant which is the best cleanser I’ve ever used. Gentle but thorough.

didireallysaythat Wed 14-Mar-18 21:31:10

I had three facials with their products (part of a gym spa deal) and I broke out in spots for a week each time so they aren't for everyone.

rockyhighway Wed 14-Mar-18 22:06:25

Thank you! All in all, positive. Have a few samples to try - precleanse, skin resurfacing cleanser, daily superexfoliant and phyto replenish oil - so shall have a play with those before buying anything.

appleschnapps Wed 14-Mar-18 22:09:00

Yes I love their product range. I used to work with them when in my old job.

Recommending products depends on your skin type.

WednesdaySpinner Wed 14-Mar-18 22:46:35

Yes, my routine SHOULD be precleanse, dermal clay cleanser, daily microfoliant, multi active toner and then active moist, with total eye care for the mornings. In reality, it is generally dermal clay cleanser, daily microfoliant and then active moist. Actually doing the full skincare routine was one of my resolutions for this year and so more effort is required on my part! I can honestly see the difference in my skin when I follow the routine and would definitely recommend the brand.

Sweatybotticelli Wed 14-Mar-18 22:51:27

Yes I do.
I'm a big fan, always looking for the best place to buy too.
I use
Precleanse Balm
Ultra calming cleanser
Skin smoothing moisturiser
Retinol (forgot what it's called)
And sheer tint.

I buy it from here
https://www.mudandsalt.co.uk/

FlatKraken Wed 14-Mar-18 23:55:02

My skincare regime is a mix of Dermalogica and The Ordinary. Seems to work pretty well. The prices sort of even out, with one so cheap and one so not cheap.

Kitchenbound Thu 15-Mar-18 01:26:59

I used to work with dermalogica and use it religiously now. You can actually buy online a lot cheaper if you shop around a bit but i strongly recommend getting face mapped to find your ideal product range

HuskyMcClusky Thu 15-Mar-18 01:37:29

I love the Daily Microfoliant, and everything else I’ve tried. I’d use it all religiously if it was about half the price! grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: