Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Quick! Help! Breastfeeding + party this weekend

(5 Posts)
Uhohmummy Mon 12-Mar-18 22:46:45

I have a five week old baby and am definitely a dress size bigger than pre baby - so a 14. Since having the baby I also have a wobbly tummy and thighs.
Going to a smart drinks party this weekend and I literally have nothing to wear. I need something practical for feeding a wriggly new baby (still some leakage while feeding so no silk or light colours) but will also make me look and feel a bit glamorous.
Any ideas? I was thinking of shaping leggings with some sort of shirt and heels but open to ideas. Oh and I also don’t want to spend too much money as I know from experience the weight comes off quite quickly.
Please help!

PeapodBurgundy Mon 12-Mar-18 22:53:51

If you're on Facebook, try these pages:
www.facebook.com/groups/canibreastfeedinit/?ref=br_rs

www.facebook.com/groups/CanibreastfeedinitFSOT/?ref=br_rs

www.facebook.com/groups/CanIBreastfeedInItUKAltWear/?ref=br_rs

Uhohmummy Mon 12-Mar-18 23:08:47

Thank you! I am on Facebook so will have a look.

Uhohmummy Tue 13-Mar-18 08:13:46

Any other ideas?

Chocolateteabag Wed 14-Mar-18 16:49:09

I would have gone longer white shirt with white bf vest underneath and big colourful necklace over your leggings?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: