Advanced search

Nip+Fab glycolic pads - aldi version

(28 Posts)
Rumblemumble Sun 04-Mar-18 13:38:22

Has anyone tried these? They seem a bargain compared to the Nip+Fab ones!

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 04-Mar-18 14:36:38

Have you tried Superdrug’s Glycolic toner? A bottle lasts me nearly two months used 2 x a day and it’s usually on a bogof or half price offer.

Rosie70 Tue 06-Mar-18 07:02:42

I tried to get them on Sunday in our local Aldi but they weren't in stock yet. I want to try them too. Such a a blatant copy of the Nip and Fab packaging! But it works as it makes me think they would be a good dupe. Also does anyone know if you can use Glycolic with retinol? I was thinking of alternating these pads with the Ordinary 2% retinol at night. Eg glycolic pad one night, retinol the next.

Littlelambpeep Fri 09-Mar-18 20:48:31

I just bought three tubs. To me me don't feel as strong but look exactly the same !

heyok Fri 09-Mar-18 22:39:48

Yes you can use retinol and glycokic

MoorMummy Sat 10-Mar-18 07:28:33

By the way this week they are doing a dupe for Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream for four quid and it’s pretty good!

Birdbath99 Sat 10-Mar-18 08:45:42

I use Superdrug glycolic pads. I have eczema and sensitive skin but they don’t irritate at all.

My skin has never been so good.

Piglet23 Sat 10-Mar-18 09:54:32

I've ordered some of these to try. I wasn't a fan of the Superdrug ones, they didn't feel moist enough. Have high hopes for these. I think they've sold out online now though.

Lemonnaise Sat 10-Mar-18 21:31:07

I bought these yesterday, used one last night and one this morning and I swear I can feel a difference already. My moisturiser and foundation seemed to just glide on this morning(I've got very dry skin) and my skin feels much smoother.

Pob13 Sat 10-Mar-18 21:58:56

What is glycolic? Does it help with adult spots?

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 10-Mar-18 22:27:40

Yes it’s does.

FrolickingForklift Sat 10-Mar-18 22:36:47

The Superdrug glycolic range is awesome, often on offer and I rate it higher than the nip fab stuff. The overnight peel is great

Fullfatlatte Sat 10-Mar-18 23:04:27

Lemonaise were you referring to the Superdrug ones or the Aldi? Thanks smile

Bluesheep8 Sun 11-Mar-18 07:25:20

I bought the Aldi one's yesterday after reading this thread. I've never used anything like this before, do you use them morning or evening please?

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 11-Mar-18 07:35:01

You can do either, or both but don’t rub too hard. I used them at night only then started the morning when I was used to them.

Bluesheep8 Sun 11-Mar-18 08:00:20

Ah thanks fluffy cloud, think I'll try this morning then. As I say, never used then before and picked them up as people were talking about them on here. Same as lots of recent beauty purchases!

eloisesparkle Sun 11-Mar-18 08:22:07

What type of skin are they for ?

Lemonnaise Sun 11-Mar-18 14:56:14

Lemonaise were you referring to the Superdrug ones or the Aldi? Thanks

Sorry, it was the Aldi ones I bought.

restingbemusedface Sun 11-Mar-18 15:07:55

RE adult spots, I’ve been using the N&F pads and Superdrug peel and my spots have gone, even at the dreaded time of the month where I have always got a few nasties, none!! Will be trying the Aldi ones next

Fullfatlatte Sun 11-Mar-18 16:58:58

I’ve just purchased the Aldi ones & couldn’t wait to test one. Wow, I am blown away, my moisturiser & foundation just glided on & I swear my face is glowing! My husband thinks I’ve lost the plot 😂 At £2.49 for 60 I will def be stocking up tomorrow!
Can I ask if you can you the Superdrug peel alongside the pads? Thank you 😊

MoorMummy Mon 12-Mar-18 19:21:39

Loads of them left in the central MCr store today. I stocked up on The hot cloth cleanser, Ea 8 hour dupe and the night cream and eye gel as well.

PrimalLass Mon 12-Mar-18 19:22:33

The Aldi pads are rubbish in comparison and are very dry.

FindingNormal Mon 12-Mar-18 19:53:37

I just bought some today and they seem good. Also the hot cloth cleanser is brilliant

PrimalLass Mon 12-Mar-18 20:01:23

Maybe I got a duff pot. There was no liquid on them really.

Bluesheep8 Tue 13-Mar-18 07:53:49

I've been using the Aldi ones for a couple if days and can definitely see a difference. They are really moist and I'm just doing a light sweep in the morning after cleansing and before LE instant boost. Skin is definitely brighter and more even already and as a pp said, moisturiser and foundation seem to apply better too. May need to stick up and will start to use at night too I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now