Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Topshop Joni Jeans.

(6 Posts)
Flomy Fri 23-Feb-18 20:17:03

Do they fade really quickly? I got a blue & black pair today. £36 each.

Only now have I had time to read the reviews, & a lot are saying they fade. I dont want to only wear them a few times.

Jonsey79 Fri 23-Feb-18 22:35:58

I haven't found that they fade BUT they are very prone to shrinkage in the tumble dryer.

I love the fit and only wear Jonis now, but I recently had to return the coated black ones (slightly leather look) as the coating all wore off at the knee after 2 wears. They were really thin too - not like the usual denim ones.

Flomy Fri 23-Feb-18 22:40:16

Thank you. I only have a heated airer, and a clothes horse thingy, so hopefully no shrinking. Maybe I should keep them.

Do they go baggy quickly in the knee after 10 mins?

I only wear F.C rebound jeans, recommended on here. I managed to get them cheap and they are great, but I fancied a change.

LoniceraJaponica Fri 23-Feb-18 22:51:32

Don't worry about fading. You can buy Dylon machine dye and they will return your jeans into looking as good as new. I have redyed DD's jeans this way and you would never know.

Waitingonasmile Fri 23-Feb-18 23:16:53

The black fade very very quickly!!!

Jonsey79 Fri 23-Feb-18 23:19:42

No knee baginess here smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: