Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Givenchy Mini Pandora - Yay or Nay?

(7 Posts)
IsThisMeToo Thu 22-Feb-18 09:30:44

I have this on layby for a big discount.

Yay or nay?

I have the small and medium sizes. This size is I guess for errands.

queenofarles Thu 22-Feb-18 10:09:06

I say nay! Sorry! Not a big fan of givenchy bags blush but if you have two sizes of this bag why not branch out and get something else?

IsThisMeToo Thu 22-Feb-18 10:13:56

I dunno, I have these phases when I obsess with certain things. And it's like 50% discount almost. Hence the layby (my first ever layby!). Now I'm down to the last payment and I'm now having second thoughts. :/

queenofarles Thu 22-Feb-18 11:19:34

Don't buy the bag for the discount!
! i know what you mean, I go through these phases too,
Is there such a big difference in sizes? I see the bigger sizes worn crossbody too,

ABuckToothedGirlinLuxembourg Thu 22-Feb-18 18:42:01

Get it! It’s fab.

IsThisMeToo Thu 22-Feb-18 19:55:25

Is there such a big difference in sizes? I see the bigger sizes worn crossbody too.

Yeah, the small and the mini are of significantly different sizes. The mini will work for maybe going to the mall, etc. The small is probably more of an everyday bag like when you go to work, etc.

IsThisMeToo Fri 23-Feb-18 02:48:27

This is the pic from the store's website.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: