Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser

(6 Posts)
3dogsnorth Sun 18-Feb-18 11:39:27

Can anyone help with advice on what shade to buy. Went to our local John Lewis to try it out but only available on line.

As it’s quite pricey I don’t want to order the wrong thing. I’m blonde, fair skinned with warm tones. I wear Ester Lauder double wear in shade 3.0. Don’t want it to be too pale.

Or does anyone know where I could get samples of this elusive moisturiser online?

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Mon 19-Feb-18 01:51:03

Can you email Laura Mercier and find out if they stick it in any shops? Or if not, what their return policy is if you order online and it is the wrong shade.
Do Space NK stock it in store, I wonder?

correctpiece Mon 19-Feb-18 02:01:57

I love this but you really need to try it on. Unless they have changed recently, they do a matt and a dewy, so it's not just the shade you need o try.

Try other stores. Space NK now stock it. Give LM a ring and find out your nearest stockist.

correctpiece Mon 19-Feb-18 02:05:30

I don't think they have samples either which is a shame. My John Lewis and House of Fraser have it in store, so it must be hit and miss where they have concessions.

ohbitchplease Mon 19-Feb-18 07:56:07

You won't get a sample online. Sounds like I have similar tones to you and I wear Nude. Porcelain is VERY pale. Sand or Bisque I think are the next ones up and they are too warm for me.

They do an oil free or original version. They former is quite drying on me; I much prefer the latter.

Space NK stock it in store. They should give you a sample.

Lunaballoon Mon 19-Feb-18 08:01:25

Your colouring sounds similar to mine. I wear LM porcelain. It’s a very good match for my skin but you definitely need to try it first.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: