Talk

Advanced search

Want (need!) skinny black jeans with ripped knees - prepared to spend a decent amount

(15 Posts)
Madonnasbiggestfan Wed 14-Feb-18 13:10:01

I saw some in the Baukjen sale, but while I like their jersey tops and jumpsuits their jeans aren'tmy cup of tea, the freya are too flimsy for me. Want a decent pair like these but more substantial denim. I'm 5t 7 (and a half) I'm a size 10 in most jeans (27 inch waist, 36 inch hips) but I have a long back (think Kate Middleton type figure but not as slim as her) so I tend to have to go for size28/29 depending on stretch to allow for a high waist www.baukjen.com/uk/baukjen-sale/trousers-sale/freja-ripped-stretch-skinny-jeans-caviar-black.htm
Excuse the mess - it's half term and I'm having to work and do housework!

PineappleScrunchie Wed 14-Feb-18 13:12:04

Topshop Jamie?

sportyfool Wed 14-Feb-18 13:12:10

Topshop Jamie .

sportyfool Wed 14-Feb-18 13:12:59

Well that's unanimous then 🤗🤗

OccasionalNachos Wed 14-Feb-18 13:19:35

Another vote for Topshop Jamie - I have one pair ripped and one not and I love them both

Madonnasbiggestfan Wed 14-Feb-18 14:02:51

I should add not high waisted! I do have indigo and grey Jamies. Probably more mid waist...

sportyfool Wed 14-Feb-18 14:08:06

I'm short and don't find Jamie's high waisted at all.

bakingbee Wed 14-Feb-18 14:43:37

AG or Rag and bone are my staples! £££ but worth it!

pxppy Wed 14-Feb-18 15:31:39

I don't really rate Topshop jeans- I have a black skinny pair and find they lose their colour/shape so easily after a few washes (but so many people adore them so I must be in the minority!) ASOS Ridley jeans are much better imo but they are high waisted.

All Saints Grace Slashed Jeans are great but a little pricey so depends how you define a decent amount, check out Dr Denim too- they have so many different fits of skinny jeans and off the top of my head it's the Lexie or Dixy you'll want for the ripped knees. I have a few pairs from Dr Denim now and more people need to know about them!

TroubleinDaFamily Wed 14-Feb-18 15:34:23

Matalan do the best black jeans (they are called April) they are not ripped, you could however buy a dremel. grin

TroubleinDaFamily Wed 14-Feb-18 15:35:10

shock

I wasn't wrong, google dremel and jeans. grin

cod Wed 14-Feb-18 15:37:48

God anywhere. New look. H&M

cod Wed 14-Feb-18 15:38:51

Jamie too high waisted and teenage girl ;)

New look have them. Or even the dreaded next. I’m short waisted too.

MinisWin Wed 14-Feb-18 15:40:29

I'd look at Zara, they always have a black mid rise pair of this sort of style, and heavier denim than Jamies so more flattering.

rightknockered Wed 14-Feb-18 16:23:33

Also recommend the Allsaints Grace jeans. The rips fall right on my knees and they are stretchy but not like leggings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now