Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

The beauty bank is now open for donations!

(5 Posts)
EatSleepRantRepeat Wed 14-Feb-18 11:52:24

My fave beauty blogger Sali Hughes has now shared the wish lists and details of Beauty Bank, so we can donate unused toiletries and cosmetic for people on low incomes.

The address to send to (along with details of the scheme and online wishlist) can be found here (if link doesn't work, copy and paste or visit the-pool.com for full article)

((https://www.the-pool.com/beauty/beauty-honestly/2018/7/Sali-Hughes-and-Jo-Jones-launch-Beauty-Banks))

LanaorAna2 Wed 14-Feb-18 14:04:37

brilliant thanks

sourpatchkid Wed 14-Feb-18 14:19:16

This is a great idea, I always include toiletries when I do a food bank drop. Reminds me I must do one soon!

EatSleepRantRepeat Wed 14-Feb-18 17:22:06

That's great sourpatchkid - I'm sure all the food banks are grateful for them, even basic toiletries can be so expensive on a budget (especially sanpro and tampons, ouch!)

Pengweng Wed 14-Feb-18 17:31:38

Fantastic idea. I've loads of stuff from Christmas that i won't use. I'll get packing it all up.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: