Talk

Advanced search

ALDI's dupe of glamglow

(7 Posts)
xLeanne128 Wed 14-Feb-18 10:12:54

I purchased ALDI's charcoal clearing mudmask, cost £5.99. I have used it this morning it feels amazing and was very easy to apply and remove not like other stubborn masks I have used. Skin feels plumper, softer, smoother and looks brighter. Has anyone else used it/compared to the real thing? Anyone planning on buying?

Fosterdog123 Wed 14-Feb-18 13:19:31

I've not used it but a friend swears by it. I'm tempted now!!

DaisyRenton18 Wed 14-Feb-18 17:43:07

I like it a lot. I have to admit I haven't tried Glamglow so can't compare, but also have no real reason to try it as I like the Aldi one!

Callmegeoff Wed 14-Feb-18 17:45:46

I've used it - it's lovely . I haven't tried glam glow. The pump dispenser has broken though, I have to take the lid of and dunk! Not sure whether to return for a swap.

Fosterdog123 Thu 15-Feb-18 14:40:49

I went and bought it today <easily led>. It tingles a bit when first on, is very cold and sets like iron but my skin now feels great and does indeed have a bit of a glow. As long as I don't come out in a raft of spots tomorrow, it's a big 👍🏼 from me.

xLeanne128 Thu 15-Feb-18 17:38:02

My skin is better than it was yesterday (very spotty atm) i do believe its helped x

Naicethings Thu 15-Feb-18 18:19:08

I went in today for veg, dark chocolate with hazelnuts (this is seriously good chocolate) and "accidentally" bought some of the mud to foam face wash. Smells just like Glamglow. Skin feels lovely

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: