Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

I’m looking for the perfect mid-sized bag

(1 Post)
Peopleplease Wed 14-Feb-18 08:08:00

I have a bag bag that I really like but is too big (and the way it sits on my shoulder means if I bend over to deal with one of my D.C. it hits them in the face blushwww.dagnedover.com/collections/legend-tote

I have a small bag that’s just too small as I can’t fit a nappy in it.

I have a nappy bag for day trips which I really like www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01NASOI1D/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_a_it?psc=1&ref=plSrch&keywords=miss%2Bfong%2Bdiaper%2Bbag&th=1&dpPl=1&dpID=41QqIGXRL2L&tag=mumsnetforum-21&ie=UTF8&qid=1518594992&sr=8-1 but is too big for everyday use.

I really want to find a bag that isn’t too big, isn’t too small. Fits wallet phone, a few toys and a few nappies. A crossbody strap is essential.

I’ve been looking at fossil and I like this one www.fossil.com/us/en/products/maya-small-hobo-sku-zb7462406c.html

Any ideas??

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: