Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Image serum - bottle broken

(6 Posts)
secretgirl Tue 13-Feb-18 21:53:37

May seem like a trivial thing but I let my new bottle of very expensive Image serum fall and the top broke clean off. It seems almost ceramic so I can glue it back on but I'm not sure if the pump is going to continue to work.
I don't want to keep dipping my fingers into it and I can't bring it anywhere. I am already over using it.
Does anyone have any ideas??? This needed to do me a very long time!

MrsMaisel Tue 13-Feb-18 22:11:00

I have done this with Chanel pump foundation. Pump was broken completely and the top didn't screw off. Wasted.
Wait. I have also dropped a brand new bottle of Perricone Blue Plasma. Shattered. I will never buy another.
So you're not the only butterfingers.

marmiteloversunite Tue 13-Feb-18 23:50:12

Can you decant it into one of those travel bottles that you buy empty iyswim?

BusterGonad Wed 14-Feb-18 16:35:22

Or pour it into an old jam jar and use ear Budds, or a plastic spoon that you can wash everyday.

miasmith Wed 14-Feb-18 16:53:08

You can get empty bottles that are used for travelling that have a pump on them. Decanting into one of them would be your best bet.

secretgirl Fri 16-Feb-18 22:43:57

Thanks so much. Yes I will decent it into a travel bottle. I'm very pis*ed off over my 77e bottle though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: