Talk

Advanced search

Help me find my style inspiration please!

(2 Posts)
OutComeTheWolves Tue 13-Feb-18 17:39:00

Had 4 kids in quick succession and have sort of lost who I am a bit over recent years. I can't remember the last time I finished a book, went to see a band or spent money on some nice clothes for myself.

I'm now on a mission to do something about that before I turn completely invisible. The problem is I've totally lost my way with clothes after years of living in jeans and hoodies. Prior to that I loved fashion.

I've decided that I need to take a few people whose style I like and basically copy channel them until I've found my feet again. The problem is the people who I like (kate moss, sienna Miller, holly Willoughby) don't resemble me in looks, body shape or lifestyle at all. So if I like the sort of rock chic, boho look but I'm a tall/broad size 14/16, who could I follow on Instagram to give me ideas for outfits I like which would suit me?

Ffsnothingworks Tue 13-Feb-18 19:32:39

If you follow Holly Willoughby on Instagram, she hash tags the clothes she wears on This Morning. Could give you an idea on brands she likes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now