Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Can you help me find this coat

(3 Posts)
JustHooking Tue 13-Feb-18 16:44:21

I'm away this week and I have seen 2 people wearing coats I love
I was too slow to catch them to ask where they were from
My favourite was a mossy green, the other was light blue. Mid length and like a textured wool. Not fur but kind of bobbly
Looked like something you may get at Zara but I couldn't find them there

Kochicoo Tue 13-Feb-18 18:10:29

www.jigsaw-online.com/product/fluffy-mohair-coat/J33831_GN089?utm_source=Affiliate&utm_medium=RakutenAffiliateNetwork&utm_campaign=2116208&utm_content=10&utm_term=UKNetwork&ranMID=35664&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-0sH1vlLBXRgBeF65MtjYkg&utm_campaign=2116208&affiliateID=2116208

Sorry, no good at neat links but this is kind of mossy green. DMBL40 did a blog post the other day and this was on it. She had several so there might be one you'll like.

JustHooking Tue 13-Feb-18 20:11:28

Thanks
That one is more hairy than wooly
The blog was interesting. I still haven't found it but it seems it's more of a teddy coat

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: