Talk

Advanced search

Easy updos I can do myself?

(6 Posts)
fishonabicycle Tue 13-Feb-18 13:04:46

I am quite rubbish at hair (mine is sort of longer than shoulder but not as long as bra strap) - any ideas please. I don't have a fringe as the front of my hair is really badly behaved.

sweetheart Tue 13-Feb-18 14:13:43

Check out Pinterest - there are millions of ideas on there.

fishonabicycle Mon 19-Feb-18 07:46:41

Thanks

KatnissK Mon 19-Feb-18 08:07:01

Buy a doughnut thing (super cheap and come in a variety of sizes). Put hair in a ponytail. Pull ponytail through doughnut. Tuck hair round the doughnut so it can't be seen and clip in place. Use hairspray for added security. Looks nice at the back of or on top of the head. Can look more casual if you pull some strands of hair out around your face so not too severe and can be jazzed up with nicer hair clips and / or by plaiting the ponytail for an event. Only up do I can do by myself and fairly easily / quickly.

Sammysquiz Mon 19-Feb-18 09:13:19

Have a look on YouTube there are hundreds of tutorials. It’s a bit addictive though and you’ll end up spending hours watching American teens do their hair grin

fishonabicycle Mon 19-Feb-18 09:50:04

Thank you! I am so rubbish at hair. I will have a go at watching American teenagers later!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now