Talk

Advanced search

Black, high waist, skinny jeans in proper denim

(7 Posts)
NewBigPrinz Mon 12-Feb-18 19:57:40

As title, really - does such a thing exist? I have some asos Ridleys and they’ve gone faded on the knees plus weren’t actually denim, bought some gap super skinnies and they weren’t denim either and went baggy in minutes. My husband has some Levi’s that are nice and thick material but the range is pretty limited for women online, which I’m restricted to. Any other recs? I just want real denim but it seems so hard to get, in black anyway.

MikeUniformMike Mon 12-Feb-18 20:01:21

Bump. I would love some black denim Levi's or similar jeans that are not overdyed or plain black. They wouldn't need to be high-waisted or skinny.

rightknockered Mon 12-Feb-18 20:12:39

Currently my Levis wedgie fit jeans are my favourite, they're not jet black, which I prefer. I also like Allsaints Grace jeans, they're very stretchy, but never go baggy and haven't faded. But I don't wash them often blush

rightknockered Mon 12-Feb-18 20:14:08

Oops the Grace skinnies are not high wasted.

mercurymaze Mon 12-Feb-18 20:14:20

Levi 711 or Lee Scarlett

Mbear Mon 12-Feb-18 20:42:18

I have Rapha black jeans, they are a cycling brand, and a bit £££ but they are lovely!

Growingboys Mon 12-Feb-18 20:43:29

Current/Elliott Stiletto something or other. They're great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now