Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Hairdryer gone pop- need urgent replacement- but which?!

(5 Posts)
NewBallsPlease00 Mon 12-Feb-18 18:12:48

So many years since I just popped into boots and got one- what do I want now- diva Parlux or GHD and specfically which model?
Bobbed hair, usually quick blast and straighten. It would be a bit frizzy otherwise. Ave thickness.
Thanks

Lifeonrepeat Mon 12-Feb-18 20:07:32

I was given a Dyson hairdryer from r Christmas and it is truly amazing. My once unruly hair is now frizz Free and is so much quicker to dry than before the Dyson.

Newbiecat Tue 13-Feb-18 19:33:49

I also got a Dyson hairdryer for Christmas from my husband- honestly it’s amazing! I have a lot of hair but it is fairly fine and wavy so can go a bit kinky if I don’t decide whether to go for a diffuser or straighteners. Now I hardly use straighteners. I like the volume it gives at the roots too. Plus if you have kids it dries theirs so quickly even when I am wafting around a little wriggly person!

Newbiecat Tue 13-Feb-18 19:34:30

Oh yes and I reckon it’s halved my drying time

Ofthread Tue 13-Feb-18 19:37:18

I’ve got the GHD and it’s about a million times better than what I had before, but haven’t compared to any other high end ones.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: