Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

A dark brown eyeliner that doesn’t smudge under eyes

(7 Posts)
Diamond25 Mon 12-Feb-18 14:26:17

I don’t have oily or watery eyes but still find most smudge on me. I don’t mind high end or cheap if it works. I am in Australia so it would have to be a brand that I can get here.
I try blending with eyeshadow but it doesn’t make much difference. I did try putting some Urban Decay Primer potion on & it worked a little bit but it was tricky getting it close to the lash line underneath without getting it in my lashes.

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Tue 13-Feb-18 04:28:06

Have you tried Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner? There’s a version in a pot and a version in a stick.
There’s a thread somewhere here about no smudge black eyeliner. Quite a few people mentioned Kat Von D and some mentioned MAC.

Chicinwellies Tue 13-Feb-18 07:33:49

Second yes for Bobbi Brown, it’s called mahogany and isnfab. John Lewis delivery if no local stockist.

ihatethecold Tue 13-Feb-18 07:34:39

NYX pencils are great. Fairly cheap and they don’t budge on me.

cod Tue 13-Feb-18 07:39:38

Mac teddy. OMG. The best colour ever

Sparkletastic Tue 13-Feb-18 07:54:07

Another vote for Mac Teddy. It's bloody brilliant.

Diamond25 Tue 13-Feb-18 14:00:30

Thanks i’ll Check out the Bobbie Brown & Mac. I can also get NYX here too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: