Talk

Advanced search

Where to shop in New York? I'm going today!

(9 Posts)
Boobaloo1 Mon 12-Feb-18 12:38:33

Just that really! Obviously Sephora is on my list for make up and skin care.

I'm a size 20 at the moment with 38JJ boobs so anywhere that does plus size is good.

My usual style is Cos/smart casual with lots of black and grey, with sneakers or flatforms, and OK quality black leather handbags (Marc Jacobs, See by Chloe etc).

Any tips appreciated!

halfwitpicker Mon 12-Feb-18 13:04:25

Came on to say Sephora... Barney's?

mrslebon Mon 12-Feb-18 14:50:01

Following as I'm going on Wednesday! I always head to Old Navy although not sure that will fit your style? It's a bit like Gap.

nuggles Mon 12-Feb-18 17:00:44

Century 21 if you’re into labels is fab.

Have fun!

EnidButton Mon 12-Feb-18 17:06:51

Not really what you're asking but go in a couple of branches of Duane Reade. It's a drugstore that, as well as medicines/pharmacy, sells snacks, make up, skincare and hair care. It has lots of brands we can't get here and it's so interesting to see new (to us) stuff for so cheap. I came out with huge bags filled with bits. blush

Mercurial123 Mon 12-Feb-18 17:48:58

Check out Nordstrom Rack they have good bargains.

Boobaloo1 Mon 12-Feb-18 18:09:35

Thanks for the suggestions! Case is already bulging so no idea how I'll actually get anything back 😁

Scabetty Mon 12-Feb-18 18:16:11

Have a fab time!

Floisme Mon 12-Feb-18 18:16:36

If you like vintage / second hand (they often call it 'consignment') try Tokyo 7, somewhere in the East Village. More labels than you can shake a stick at and some of them hardly worn.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now