Talk

Advanced search

Chanel Perfume

(8 Posts)
MsPickle Sun 11-Feb-18 23:14:10

Dear Gurus

I have a Chanel perfume habit, one that I've had for going on 10 years. I'm down to my last drop of Chance and my No5 is running low too. Problem is, I'm trying to be frugal and topping up that scent isn't frugal!

So, if I particularly like Chance (which I do) what else might I like that's more frugal friendly?

Eau de Toilette, Parfum is too much on me. I'm not a topper upper, one small dab on wrists and neck and I'm set for the day.

Ta very much in advance!!

BluebellGal Mon 12-Feb-18 00:17:41

Try Coty laimant

Battleax Mon 12-Feb-18 00:20:55

Fragrantica is great for this kind of thing.

www.fragrantica.com/p/31351

Lovelydovey Mon 12-Feb-18 06:11:13

Zara woman floral perfume is a fair dupe for Chanel Chance - worth trying it out.

MoorMummy Mon 12-Feb-18 06:13:47

I’ve got the FM fragrance which smells exactly like Chance, No 34. I’m on my 4th bottle. £13.50.

Wtfdoicare Mon 12-Feb-18 09:49:35

What's FM perfume MoorMummy?

MoorMummy Mon 12-Feb-18 13:11:14

www.fmperfume.com/fm-perfumes-for-her-21-c.asp

They do dupes and there’s a list somewhere of what the dupe is. I’ve had Chanel Chance, Armani Code, Prada Femme, Acqua de Gio and I’ve had Creed for my husband ,they’ve all been excellent , lasted ages and to my nose smell the same !

I get them from an ex work colleague. I honestly wouldn’t buy branded fragrance again.

donners312 Mon 12-Feb-18 13:47:45

The woman in Marks and spencer told me their new perfume is a dupe for chanel chance - but i can't remember its name sorry!

Lidl has dupe for Chanel No 5 and coco mademoiselle .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now