Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Any 20% off Boden codes?

(8 Posts)
MeMyElfandI Sun 11-Feb-18 20:47:09

Got some bits in the basket for work but begrudge buying with code. Thanks.

DrudgeJedd Sun 11-Feb-18 20:48:58

I used one today that also had free p&p, hold on

DrudgeJedd Sun 11-Feb-18 20:52:09

J7S7
I had a £10 voucher too & struggled to find anything I wanted to buy. All horrifically overpriced.

MeMyElfandI Sun 11-Feb-18 21:09:51

Thanks Drudge, just ordered boring black and navy jumpers for work. I refuse to buy unless in sale or with 20% off. Plus the sizing is all over the shop.

DrudgeJedd Sun 11-Feb-18 21:13:41

Same here, the prices are ridiculous for the quality . I used to buy loads of kids stuff, all shite now.

Frankiewears Sun 11-Feb-18 21:55:36

Woolovers is good for plain basic jumpers in natural fibres and cheaper than Boden.

Frankiewears Sun 11-Feb-18 22:00:14

this sort of thing.

You have to look past the styling with Woolovers but they have some real gems.

leccybill Mon 12-Feb-18 12:30:00

Just used the code to buy my first ever thing from Boden - a cotton tshirt with gold dragonflies on, looked promising online. Thought it would be nice for the summer.
Don't like the fit - it's about an inch too short, the neck is too old-lady scoop (I like it more 'slash') and it makes me look bigger than I am. What a disappointment.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: