Talk

Advanced search

Bb cream/tinted moisturiser?

(16 Posts)
MarkleAndSpencer Sun 11-Feb-18 20:04:37

I never get near decent shops at the moment and have just come to the end of my Bobbi Brown BB cream. I've been pretty happy with it but fancy a change - now feeling overwhelmed by so many options!

My skin's not awful but maybe a bit dull so I want something light and easy I can slap on in about 25 seconds in the morning. Ideally which makes me look like I've had more sleep!

Any suggestions?

MarkleAndSpencer Sun 11-Feb-18 20:05:32

Sorry - meant to say something I can buy online ideally!

OuchBollocks Sun 11-Feb-18 20:06:56

I like the boots no7 bb cream, my entire makeup routine some days is that, benetint on cheeks and lips, bit of mascara, done.

Ofthread Sun 11-Feb-18 20:07:03

Erborian bb cream is good.

PorklessPie Sun 11-Feb-18 20:15:28

I use rimmel instaflawless. It's a tinted primer, cheap but it evens my skin and is really light and moisturising.

Remote1candles Sun 11-Feb-18 20:17:40

Hope people don't mind me asking. I don't like wearing make up regularly, as I don't like the feel of having 'something' on my skin. Does BB cream or primer still feel like this? My skintone is quite uneven now, with red veins around my nose, so would like to wear something to even it out.

MarkleAndSpencer Sun 11-Feb-18 20:21:57

Thanks for the suggestions, will look them all up!

Remote I don't like that heavy feeling either and have quite liked the Bobbi Brown b2b cream (or tinted moisturiser - I can't remember what it's called!) Also wondering if I need to try primer. It's confusing! Can you try going to a counter somewhere and trying some things out?

MarkleAndSpencer Sun 11-Feb-18 20:31:49

ofthread I'm looking at eborian but flummoxed by the shades! I'm pretty English Rose in terms of colouring - fair skin and brown hair but not milk bottle pale. Is that Clair/Light?!

Bekabeech Sun 11-Feb-18 21:14:41

I use this: Origins and find it gives a lught coverage, it feels like there is nothing there but there obviously is when I clean my face at the end of the day. Its not cheap though.

Skibunny1980 Sun 11-Feb-18 21:18:53

The Liz Earle one is great. Makes even my skin look glowing. I need a bit of extra concealer under eyes and on blemishes.

Lotsofsausage Sun 11-Feb-18 21:35:11

I love the origins vitazing but it's very light..... the garnier BB cream is also amazing and around £9. I also swapped touche eclait for the garner roll on under eye concealer !

scampiesandchips Sun 11-Feb-18 21:45:52

Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser. I get compliments on my skin constantly when I wear it.

seefeld Sun 11-Feb-18 23:36:28

Nars tinted moisturiser is good, nice and light on the skin and gives a nice glow. I also love the Chantecaille Just Skin tinted moisturiser but it’s £££. It is amazing though, really natural finish but somehow blurs all the imperfections away.

CointreauVersial Sun 11-Feb-18 23:52:01

I use a Rimmel BB cream - reaĺly good for the price.

Ofthread Mon 12-Feb-18 12:36:05

Markle, I have the nude, all I can say is it is pretty fair. The 'clair' is lighter and the 'dore' is darker. It is meant to adjust slightly to your skin. Not a great shade range, it is created for Korean skin tones only I think.

BarbaraOcumbungles Mon 12-Feb-18 12:37:20

The Olay tinted moisturiser is very good imo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now