Talk

Advanced search

I have a voucher to spend at Charlotte Tilbury... what would you recommend?

(4 Posts)
pomadas87 Sun 11-Feb-18 12:43:54

I have a small voucher to spend at CT as I complained about a gift sent to a friend (their customer service is brilliant btw!) and as a result I have a £15 voucher to spend online.

What would you recommend I get? £15 won't go far so I'm obviously happy to supplement for something extra lovely that I wouldn't normally buy.

I have the golden goddess eye palette already which I adore, especially on holiday in summer and I don't take any other eye makeup bar mascara.

Any products you'd particularly recommend? I like the look of the eye crayons and also pillow talk lipstick (apparently it suits all colourings?)

TIA!

Faintlinesquints Sun 11-Feb-18 12:46:22

Youve already listed my 3 favourite things from them!

The colour chameleon pencils are amazing, would definitely recommend them.

Lipsticks are nice but I do find the matte revolution quite drying. Pillow talk is a lovely shade, I use it rather sparingly though so between the 2 I'd definitely pick the eye pencil.

Theclockstruck2 Sun 11-Feb-18 12:48:58

My fave things are the filmstar bronze and glow, which I got for Xmas and have used every day since, and the Kim kw lipstick. I like a nude and found pillow talk far too brown for me.

pomadas87 Sun 11-Feb-18 12:59:56

Yes I'm thinking pillow talk looks quite brown - I love red and pink lipsticks so not sure why I'm tempted by pillow talk...
my favourite shades that I own are MAC So Chaud and Bobbi Brown Italian Rose

Does anyone have any of the Kissing lipsticks? They look more moisturising

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now