Talk

Advanced search

Posh skincare on e-bay - Sisley

(10 Posts)
GottadoitGottadoit Sun 11-Feb-18 01:00:19

Sooo, just looking at some Sisley skincare and there some on there that is about half price, new in box. Professional seller, multiple items. so not someone who has bought and regrets and selling it on.

Where does it come from? Is it out of date? Stolen? Fake?

Also, some people are selling stuff at the same price as you can get it new and fresh from John Lewis, why would anyone in their right mind buy this?

Brittanyspears Sun 11-Feb-18 11:41:53

Link?

Aridane Sun 11-Feb-18 11:43:14

I was wondering this...

GinandGingerBeer Sun 11-Feb-18 12:55:18

I’ve had some high end stuff off eBay and it’s been the genuine article. (I’ve had the product before and I kept my original to compare)
They could be in the industry from magazines/bloggers/retailers/beauty counter old stock/back of a lorry, no idea!
I got some ormitzgorovca (sp) exfoliator and masks. And a rose mask from a brand Ive now forgotten the name of but it was a 1/4 of the rrp

welliments Sun 11-Feb-18 12:57:15

I was wondering this recently, bought some make up which is sold at M&S for a third of the price. It’s the real deal and the seller seems to sell lots of stuff regularly. I think it’s nicked, moral dilemma...

viques Sun 11-Feb-18 13:00:50

Sisley is lovely stuff, very high end and expensive! I have to confess that I am slightly addicted to their perfume. however, I don't think that it is often the target of fakers as it is a bit niche, unlike the more mainstream good brands. Having said that I wouldn't want to buy products that have been opened and used, but if it is unopened and a good price my fingers would be twitching over the BIN button on eBay.

JackieReacher Sun 11-Feb-18 13:03:35

Goodie bags! There will be a ton more of this stuff after awards season and fashion week

GottadoitGottadoit Sun 11-Feb-18 17:52:23

Interesting that nobody’s saying fake. I see what you mean about it being a bit too niche.

Sorry, have no idea how to do a link.

Am tempted to buy it after these respnses! I knew you lot wouldn’t let me down grin

neveradullmoment99 Sun 11-Feb-18 18:37:50

I buy stuff all the time. Its always been genuine. No idea how they can sell it so cheap.

Milomonster Tue 13-Feb-18 10:22:57

Love love love Sisley and was looking at the rose oil products on eBay. I just don’t know if I bring myself to buying from there as it’s so cheap. Did you get anything in the end?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now