Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

New cheapish work bag??

(5 Posts)
babyboots Sat 10-Feb-18 18:58:26

Have become desperately bored of my current work bag- it's a Cath Kidston oilcloth bag covered in birds and flowers.

Would prefer something more plain/staid/classic.

It needs to fit A4 size notebooks, diary, book, etc...

Really don't want to spend much as I freelance and so am not a regular commuter etc, but just fancy something more current and stylish. Bought this one 6 years ago!

Around £40? (I know this is very tight budget) Would also consider second hand on eBay for a decent brand, but not keen on 'knock off' styles like mulberry Bayswater etc....

Thanks!

miasmith Sat 10-Feb-18 19:04:59

Have a look at miatui.com

They have lots of different styles with lots of pockets and storage.

And reasonably priced too.

Not leather, though.

Butterfly1975 Sat 10-Feb-18 19:10:47

Try TK Maxx. Just bought a really nice bag for work from there £45 reduced to £16. Loads of choice!

babyboots Sat 10-Feb-18 23:39:43

Thanks very much will check that site out...thanks for the ideas

Itscurtainsforyou Sun 11-Feb-18 00:01:39

Someone else recommended a mai tui backpack for me earlier. They look good so I've ordered. They're £45 but have a couple of designs in the sale at half price.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: