Talk

Advanced search

gold/beige running shoes

(6 Posts)
KatharinaRosalie Sat 10-Feb-18 18:12:55

I'm looking for a pair of proper running shoes (no walking/fashion trainers) and I want them in gold, beige or possibly light pink or light blue might also work. Which is not hard to find, but I have a specific requirement - I don't want them to look too sporty and I especially don't want a white sole. Should be the same colour as the shoe.

I'm sure I saw a perfect golden pair somewhere but not able to find it again. Does anybody feel like searching with me?

silkpyjamasallday Sat 10-Feb-18 19:13:47

I wear these beige trainers at the gym https://www.footasylum.com/mobile/adidas-originals-tubular-shadow-knit-trainer-106521/?src=froogle&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzfrTBRCARIsAJ5ps0uvPq-II9rVvR-6N-lWjZekCyMzLiDRHHng3oTY3fr7ZEfqkaH7i6gaAtxJEALww_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Not sure if I can find non-sporty looking sports shoes though!

KatharinaRosalie Sat 10-Feb-18 19:40:30

Oh nice, that's certainly an option. I don't mind that they look like sneakers, just don't want big shiny logos etc all over.

GrannyGrissle Sat 10-Feb-18 21:43:12

Brandalley have some by Ash and also some UGGs which fit your requirements. They're in the clearance type section (No idea how to do links, sorry).

stopfuckingshoutingatme Sun 11-Feb-18 08:31:12

Get the gold reebok classics

Just don’t wear them near me angrygrin

Schuh sell them

KatharinaRosalie Sun 11-Feb-18 10:18:36

Well the gold reeboks have a couple of issues -

a) not running shoes
b) white sole
c) hideous grin

I can explain the reasons behind my search - I like to start my mornings with a run, so I need proper running shoes, not casual trainers. I often go on short business trips where I travel with hand luggage only, so space is limited. Therefore I prefer to wear my running shoes when travelling, but I don't like to wear sports clothes when not exercising.

So I need a pair I can do 10K in, but that don't look like running shoes from miles away, and the white sole ruins it. I have a nice Nike all-black pair for winter but looking for something lighter coloured for summertime.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now