Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Best strapless bra?

(11 Posts)
pandorawithtreaclecolouredhair Sat 10-Feb-18 17:27:54

Looking for a supportive strapless bra to wear with bandeau style summer maxi dresses.
Could do with a cleavage boosting style for my meagre 32DDs!

SloanePeterson Sat 10-Feb-18 17:28:55

The wonderbra one with the hidden ‘hands’ is the best strapless bra ever, bar none.

OlennasWimple Sat 10-Feb-18 17:31:43

Yy to Wonderbra!

They did the best strapless bra 20 years ago and they still do the best one. Cleavage enhancing, but not hoiking them up under your chin style

KatharinaRosalie Sat 10-Feb-18 17:55:58

Yes the wonderbra. It's very tight though, so if you can't get to a shop to try on, I would advise also ordering a back size larger.

Paintbox Sat 10-Feb-18 18:03:18

Def wonderbra strapless, it’s the best

TacoFlavouredKisses Sat 10-Feb-18 18:04:54

Another for the Wonderbra one! I am large of boob and small of back and it's the best I've tried by far. I have the sort of lacy looking style in two colours now.

chloechloe Sat 10-Feb-18 18:11:52

The Wonderbra one is indeed amazing. It has a really wide band under the boobs which gives you lots of support and lift. I bought one to wear with my 34Es and a bridesmaid dress!

The sizing is a bit odd though so I suggest going to a department store and trying a few on.

BusterGonad Mon 12-Feb-18 17:21:10

Definitely the wonderbra one.

Pinkywoo Mon 12-Feb-18 17:27:57

Definitely wonderbra but you might need to go up a back size,, I'm normally a 30FF but wear a 32F in that style.

makeitalargegin Mon 12-Feb-18 17:30:23

Another vote for the wonder bra
It's amazing and most importantly it doesn't move at all, this does include dancing like a looney and makes your boobs look fabulous grin

pandorawithtreaclecolouredhair Thu 15-Feb-18 09:09:00

I will definitely go for the Wonderbra, then!
Thanks everyone for the advice, especially about trying on and maybe going for a larger back/ smaller cup size.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: