Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Need a fake tan recommendation for tonight???

(9 Posts)
Dickorydockwhatthe Sat 10-Feb-18 11:55:38

Something easy to use and streak proof and almost instant!!

CantSleepClownsWillEatMe Sat 10-Feb-18 12:11:04

Cocoa brown do a one hour tan mousse which I like. Cheap and cheerful and easy to get hold of, it's in lots of supermarkets and Primark as far as I know.

KungFuEric Sat 10-Feb-18 12:14:12

Instant wash off tan? Or instant as in one hour developing tan?

Farmerswife36 Sat 10-Feb-18 12:25:13

St moritz is by far the best fake tan ever and it's so so cheap . I'm a fake tan addict and people always compliment me on how tanned I look and ask where Iv been away. When I say it's st moritz fake tan they gasp and say wow it looks so natural. Honest it's a brilliant fake tan and Iv tried them all . It's even better than all the expensive brands . It's only 2.99 in bodycare and I always use the dark one

emsyj37 Sat 10-Feb-18 12:27:42

Rimmel Sunshimmer with the sparkly in (doesn't show mistakes/streaks like the matte version) is great - washes off but stays put for the evening. Costs a few quid in Superdrug.

Madonnasmum Sat 10-Feb-18 12:46:11

Came on to recommend St Moritz too. I get mine from Morrison's. As good as ST Tropez but instant.
Just get a mitt too, as your palms will stain.

Bloomed Sat 10-Feb-18 12:51:03

I've heard good things about the cocoa brown one hour fake tan. Maybe try that?

Bloomed Sat 10-Feb-18 12:53:23

Or the sally hansen instant wash off tan is great for legs

Madonnasmum Sat 10-Feb-18 13:25:14

Yes to Sally Hansen too, as it gives great coverage if you want bare legs but can't tan all your body bits that are on show.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: