Talk

Advanced search

Knee High Children's socks?

(16 Posts)
Millybingbong Sat 10-Feb-18 11:49:09

Does anyone know where I can by some - not for school wear? I feel like I have looked at every single website in the world and no joy. The only ones I can find are school colours: white, grey navy.

Boden used to do some lovely funky ones but dont seem to any more. Next do some but they are black/grey - which I dont consider to be funky kids colours.

Can anyone help or is there just no market for this?

twoplytwoply Sat 10-Feb-18 12:05:02

Have you tried calzedonia? That's where I always go for my child's brightly coloured socks and tights needs.

SnackMaBitchUp Sat 10-Feb-18 12:12:32

Not especially helpful, but we used to get things like that on our local market stall or in the market hall in town. Do you have anything like that near you?

babydreamer1 Sat 10-Feb-18 12:17:03

Buy white and get some sachets of washing machine dye? You can have what ever colours you want then. Plus some little bows or pom-poms to stitch on to the side maybe.

Madamfrog Sat 10-Feb-18 12:33:38

Chaussettes collégien.

Dionysuss Sat 10-Feb-18 12:50:58

A market or eBay?

jelliedeel Sun 11-Feb-18 00:28:18

H&M and Uniqlo. A bit hit and miss in both from year to year so I stock up.

ShovingLeopard Sun 11-Feb-18 00:30:06

I think Gap have a few in their toddler section (up to age 4-5).

ShovingLeopard Sun 11-Feb-18 00:30:49

Oops, posted too soon. Meant to say I'm not sure if they do them for older kids, but probably worth a look and they are on offer at the moment.

iwantavuvezela Sun 11-Feb-18 00:30:54

Try Tabio , they do great socks, and I am sure I saw them advertise knee highs recently

www.tabio.com/uk/

Millybingbong Sun 11-Feb-18 08:15:20

thanks all - I have found some on ebay so hope they are good.

I couldnt find kids ones on calzedonia?

I'll have a look at uniqlo and tabio too - never heard of the latter

ValiaH Sun 11-Feb-18 20:48:20

Kite have some, as do Frugi. There are various independent retailers online who stock them or you can buy direct from their websites.

statetrooperstacey Sun 11-Feb-18 20:52:15

Morrisons do them in lots if colours and patterns.

Millybingbong Mon 12-Feb-18 11:35:08

Frugi is a winner - thanks so much Just what I was looking for!

AdidasGirl Mon 12-Feb-18 11:40:55

I've just had a delivery of them from Zara.Bought a load of pairs in the sale as i like my DS in them with wellies(if needed) and shorts for festivals.

SeaToSki Mon 12-Feb-18 11:46:20

I got my DD some adorable ones on Amazon. They had little animal faces on the top

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: