Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Missha B.B. cream shades?

(20 Posts)
omBreROSE Sat 10-Feb-18 07:07:26

I’ve just ordered 21 - that l had hoped was fair, but not chalky white?
Some reviews have said it is still very pale. I’m fair with slightly pinky undertones...
Anyone use and have knowledge?
Thank you 😊

Nicketynac Sat 10-Feb-18 09:51:49

I use No. 13 so to me 21 would be like fake tan! I googled it before I bought and looked at different shade swatches on bloggers arms to get an idea of how the shades would look on me. I think it might also be on Findation

omBreROSE Sat 10-Feb-18 15:05:36

Thank you! smile

Strummerville Sat 10-Feb-18 16:22:43

I use shade 21. It's light but not chalk white or anything.

omBreROSE Sat 10-Feb-18 22:38:49

strummer
would you say it has a neutral undertone?

PerfumeIsAMessage Sat 10-Feb-18 23:35:10

I am a calico in n7 which is perfect for me and 21 Missha was chalky white on me.

omBreROSE Sun 11-Feb-18 07:18:13

I might just end up having to mix it l suppose.... thank you!

strawberryblondebint Sun 11-Feb-18 07:26:07

I'm a red head with pinky tones. I think. 21 is perfect on me. Looks darker on my hand but on face best match ever.

omBreROSE Sun 11-Feb-18 14:49:49

Thanks strawberry - fingers crossed for me then. As l definitely have pink undertones...;)

strawberryblondebint Fri 16-Feb-18 09:44:51

@omBreROSE how did you get on

omBreROSE Fri 16-Feb-18 14:08:34

Hello strawberry
My tube is arriving on Monday - l decided on 21 from watching a few YouTube videos...
I hope that works. All l know is that lm not the very palest in foundations. The very pale ones turn my skin chalky.
Thanks for checking! smile

omBreROSE Fri 16-Feb-18 14:09:12

I will let you know when l’ve used it too!

strawberryblondebint Sun 18-Feb-18 09:54:14

I'm the same. Despite being a strawberryblonde and pale as feck the very palest make me look dead. This is the best I have tried shade wise. It's also lovely to apply as it's very moisturising.
I still try other stuff but always come back to it.

omBreROSE Sun 18-Feb-18 21:14:40

Mine should be arriving tomorrow Strawberry
I can’t wait to try it. I’m especially happy it has such a high SPF. smile

omBreROSE Tue 20-Feb-18 18:31:17

Hello Strawbery my no21 arrived today! I’ve tried a bit ... l’m hoping it isn’t too pale?
Hopefully as l know it ‘adjusts’ - l will be ok. I think 23 is the next darkest?
Anyway, it smells lovely and l’m happy enough to use it as sun protection! smile

strawberryblondebint Sun 25-Feb-18 18:14:05

I think it's the texture I love. Do t have to worry if I have forgotten to moisturise

omBreROSE Mon 26-Feb-18 12:30:41

Hello strawberry!
Got mine and have been using it fir s few days now. I really like it. I’m not using any other foundation. Beforehand, l moisturise with The Ordinary NMF mixed with Squalene oil. I will be adding an SPF too, as apparently we don’t use enough in the B.B. cream to get the full benefits of the Factor 42.
I use a bit of Laura Gella ‘ Brighten-and Balance’ powder on top!
The 21 warms up from the ‘grey’ and just looks like my skin.🌸

omBreROSE Mon 26-Feb-18 12:33:48

The colour- looks natural l think. smile

strawberryblondebint Sat 03-Mar-18 19:45:37

Perfect. Looks great. Your skin is lovely. @omBreROSE
In the absence of cash I am using a primark setting powder but it's fab.

omBreROSE Sat 03-Mar-18 19:55:35

Thank you * strawberry* 🍓
I’m really enjoying using it!
Seems it will last a good while too..😊

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: