Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Facial in Glasgow

(4 Posts)
Kazplus2 Fri 09-Feb-18 20:15:49

Can anyone recommend me a really nice place in Glasgow for a facial or massage etc. Birthday treat for me and a friend. Mid forties if that makes a difference.

pinkcarpet Fri 09-Feb-18 21:17:12

Not sure about facial but the spa in the Blythswood Square hotel is fab and you can get loads of treatments. I had a pedicure and leg/foot massage which was amazing and totally stopped that tired achy leg feeling

ParkheadParadise Fri 09-Feb-18 21:22:30

Blythswood Square hotel is great. I recently went with my sister to Pure Spa in Silverburn I had the neck and shoulder massage and the deluxe facial.

yrhengi Fri 09-Feb-18 21:32:40

YY to the Blythswood Square Spa. I love their Ishga facials. If you book a treatment, I think you get access to the spa as well, which is lovely - a nice pool, steam rooms, whirlpools etc.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: