Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Favourite Lush products?

(74 Posts)
somethingmustchange Fri 09-Feb-18 13:12:07

I started using expensive anti ageing skincare from Estee Lauder last October but after 4 months there was no improvement at all in my skin. Having just about run out I had to decide whether to carry on buying it and give it a bit longer, or try something else. I was really sceptical, but bought Lush Ultrabland cleaner, Full of Grace serum and Enzymion moisturiser. After a week there is a massive improvement - my skin is smooth and more glowy. I also bought Angels on Bare skin for my 11 year old dd who has a few spots and her skin is looking lovely too. I am now in love with Lush and wondered what products you think are worth a try.

BillywigSting Fri 09-Feb-18 14:52:23

Ultra bland, tea tree cleansing spray and vanishing cream in that order.

Had pretty bad (gp worthy) acne that vanished after about six weeks of this twice a day.

Lemony flutter also brilliant, has kept ds's eczema under control when all of the gp prescribed lotions and potions (and steroid creams) weren't touching the sides

And you probably won't be able to get it now but santa baby lip stain. It really does stain, doesn't budge, is a lovely pillar box red that you can start quite sheer or build up (also works on cheeks but needs a lot of blending) and smells of peppermint.

honeysucklejasmine Fri 09-Feb-18 14:53:40

Rub rub rub exfoliating shower scrub. Brilliant stuff, especially rubbed on to dry skin then rinsed off. Stingy but effective.

Frankiewears Fri 09-Feb-18 14:54:38

Sikkim Girls perfume is gorgeous.

eyeswideshit Fri 09-Feb-18 14:56:51

Second rub rub rub exfoliating scrub

Eolian Fri 09-Feb-18 14:57:14

Solid shampoo bars and soap. We have given up using shower gel and bottles of shampoo. Quite apart from the products being great, I'm living having no bottles around the shower and bath any more and less plastic waste.

numbereightyone Fri 09-Feb-18 14:59:59

Full of grace serum is probably my favourite product ever.

Callamia Fri 09-Feb-18 15:04:20

Figs and Leaves soap. The smell of it is just lovely and calming.

I also like Ro’s argan body conditioner.

BadlyParkedRangeRover Fri 09-Feb-18 15:19:36

Love the henna but am getting too grey for it! (It's a brassy orange on grey). The trichoramania shampoo bar, sea vegetable soap, enzymion moisturiser! Ooh and the sleepy bloody lotion really helps on nights.

BadlyParkedRangeRover Fri 09-Feb-18 16:11:12

*body lotion shock

goose1964 Fri 09-Feb-18 16:20:30

Ceridwen's cauldron. It makes my skin feel so soft

mrsreynolds Fri 09-Feb-18 16:41:45

Oh soooooo many!
Ultrabland...yes. love it
I use bunny moon jelly face mask too
Daddy-o shampoo is incredible for grey/silver hair
Ceridwens cauldron is indeed Amazing

I must try full of grace serum...

englishnose Fri 09-Feb-18 16:51:30

American dream conditioner, smells amazing and makes hair so soft.
Toothy tabs, the Boom gets all staining off teeth, even my sceptical husband swears by it! Also use dirty toothy tabs for the minty-ness.
Enchanted eye cream
Grease lightening spot treatment for break outs.
I like a couple of the hot oil hair treatments and the henna. (Noir)
Tea tree toner water, and the tea tree steamer tabs.
Ros argan body conditioner, and the rose jam shower gel (they only do that one at Christmas 😪)
DRRAM CREAM FOR EVERYTHING.
ultra balm on my baby’s bum!
I like the mascara and colour liners too. Have a couple of the perfumes.

Not so keen on; superbalm scalp treatment as it glued my hair together, massage bars as I constantly break them... their face powder emotional brilliance.

RibenaMonsoon Fri 09-Feb-18 16:55:33

Another vote for ceridwens cauldron. Plus i cant live without a Buffy bar. Use it every day in the shower before I get out. Rinse and go. No need to bother with moisturiser and at this time of year my skin never dries out. I have dry skin and I never notice it Any more.

Worieddd Fri 09-Feb-18 16:56:34

Mask of magnaminty
Dream cream
Sleep cream

listsandbudgets Fri 09-Feb-18 17:01:39

Butterball
dream cream

MrsBarrington Fri 09-Feb-18 17:25:55

Oooh so many things! Seanik and godiva shampoo bars, grease lightening spot treatment and twilight shower gel has a beautiful scent.

Elocampane Fri 09-Feb-18 17:42:27

Celestial moisturiser, Buffy body bar.
Love them!

Skinfulnappies46 Fri 09-Feb-18 20:23:32

Ultra land is fab

Skinfulnappies46 Fri 09-Feb-18 20:23:55

Obviously Ultrabland 🤔

PerfumeIsAMessage Fri 09-Feb-18 20:25:48

Therapy massage bar is why I have no stretch marks, am convinced!

Best moisturiser ever was Afterlife but they discontinued it.

Angels on Bare Skin is fab as is Ayesha fresh mask. Like a facelift.

crackerjacket Fri 09-Feb-18 20:26:09

Shampoo bars.

EnidButton Fri 09-Feb-18 20:28:57

For anyone with oily roots, Big shampoo is brilliant. Have to use a conditioner with it. I really like American Cream conditioner, I love the smell.

The new (ish) Sleepy lotion is good. Genuinely relaxes you. (Be warned, It contains shimmery sparkle!)

ThursdayLastWeek Fri 09-Feb-18 20:29:13

Silky Underwear.

I was very loyal to the shampoo bars until I was bought I Love Juicy as a gift and now I love that too.

Movis face soap and shooting star normal soap bath smell delicious.

Avobath and Dragons Egg are my favourite bath bombs.

Avoid the Jelly Bombs at all costs!

madmomma Fri 09-Feb-18 20:33:03

I love the purple shampoo and conditioner bars, the honey soap and the hot milk soap.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: