Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

leoperd print jacket

(12 Posts)
lindyloo57 Fri 09-Feb-18 12:24:07

i love leoperd print, and have short style fur jacket from wallis,a knee lenght coat from H%M, both leoperd print, have just seen a £245 omg! leoperd print faux fur blazer from celine, i have never spent that amount on a item of clothing, but i want it so much. would you?

barefoofdoctor Sat 10-Feb-18 15:53:46

Yes I would!

SheelaNaGiggle Sat 10-Feb-18 15:56:16

If it means living on the breadline for a month you shouldn't but if you easily can afford it you should absolutely buy it.

sportyfool Sat 10-Feb-18 16:14:21

Link 🤷‍♀️.. but it if you can afford it.

lindyloo57 Sat 10-Feb-18 16:34:56

sorry, dont know how to link it, have seen it on a shops web site called sue parkinson, half price, my size sold out, so waiting for it to go on sale in another store i have seen it in.

Somersetter Sat 10-Feb-18 16:49:08

Here's a link www.sue-parkinson.com/clothing-c150/jackets-c156/velvet-by-graham-spencer-celine-faux-fur-leopard-coat-in-saharan-p28156

Somersetter Sat 10-Feb-18 16:50:39

Is this one the same? It looks rubbish in these photos - really dated styling. m.johnlewis.com/velvet-by-graham-spencer-celine-coat-leopard/p3375473

SheelaNaGiggle Sat 10-Feb-18 16:52:52

Love the Sue Parkinon link. It must be the same one in the JL link but the colour looks more orangey and yes, dated styling.

Somersetter Sat 10-Feb-18 17:00:55

By the way I think the brand is Velvet by Graham & Spencer, and Celine is just the name they've given that jacket.

Celine the designer is waaaay more expensive. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious smile

lindyloo57 Sat 10-Feb-18 17:54:32

yes thats the one,i think the styling on the john lewis site is dated, look at A style album by lou and em on you tube she looks great in it. sorry got the jacket brand name wrong.

Paintbox Sat 10-Feb-18 18:07:35

I can’t brlieve how different those two websites look! The John Lewis one looks horrid but on the other one the jacket looks really nice

lindyloo57 Sat 10-Feb-18 18:51:28

i know i dont no how john lewis do it, it's the same jacket but they make it look so old fashion.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: