Talk

Advanced search

Sharon Horgan’s style Catastrophe

(6 Posts)
squishedup Thu 08-Feb-18 20:35:36

I love it! Thing is, it doesn’t seem to work on me. On her all the lovely colours and patterns look great but if I try something similar it just looks a mess. Anyway - does anyone else love it? Hope this hasn’t been done before, I know catastrophe is not new.

MarkleAndSpencer Thu 08-Feb-18 20:38:30

Yes! Great boots and dresses. I think it helps she's tall and slim. Not sure how the character manages to dress so well when her life is so chaotic, though, it's all I can do to find a clean pair of jeans in the morning!

squishedup Thu 08-Feb-18 20:42:24

Yes agree markle because making that work would take thought! I am slim but definitely not tall - that might be part of the problem.

manandbeast Sun 11-Feb-18 09:13:09

Totally agree. Love how she wears boots with skirts. She recently talked about the boots she wears on her Instagram but I followed the link and wasn’t so sure... worth you taking a look though.

I even tried to find out the name of her stylist to follow on Instagram for ideas but failed...

Her use of colour / pattern is gorgeous.

Kenworthington Sun 11-Feb-18 09:22:09

Oh god yes! Every time it was on I’d get such terrible style envy. Effortlessly cool

Scribblegirl Sun 11-Feb-18 09:24:47

I was literally just thinking that yesterday! I try to emulate but tone it down a bit, for some reason if I do it too hard I look like a giant toddler grin lots of knitwear and patterned tights though. Not sure about my recent dungaree dress purchase but that's because I'm too fat for it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now