Talk

Advanced search

Done to death- moisturiser

(8 Posts)
wilts09 Thu 08-Feb-18 20:15:30

Looking for a moisturiser for my very dry skin on my face- creamier the better. Tia x

scampiesandchips Thu 08-Feb-18 21:19:53

I use the intensive Aveeno one. It has a dark blue cap. Wonderful stuff; really makes a difference to my dry, irritable skin.

wilts09 Thu 08-Feb-18 21:20:58

@scampiesandchips thanks for your reply- funny because I actually use aveeno on DD and never really considered it for myself- doh. Will keep an eye out for it!

mintbiscuit Thu 08-Feb-18 21:28:03

If you have dry skin you might be better layering an oil under your moisturiser. A few drops of a facial oil on damp skin before moisturiser can do wonders. Also thin layer of Vaseline after moisturiser before bed seals it all in.

scampiesandchips Thu 08-Feb-18 21:38:07

@wilts09 No worries. I discovered it when my GP recommended it for DS' eczema. Brilliant stuff.

brownelephant Thu 08-Feb-18 21:40:30

nivea Q10
in winter I use the night one during the day.

wilts09 Thu 08-Feb-18 21:40:54

@mintbiscuit oh great thank you. It's mainly worse around my nose and mouth- probably due to weather. I'll give it a try x

theunsure Thu 08-Feb-18 21:44:07

Eucerin, available in larger Boots etc. I use the eye and face xream. Very moisturising!

int.eucerin.com/products/aquaporin-active-face-care

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now