Talk

Advanced search

Acne or Rosacea/The Ordinary

(3 Posts)
LurkerExtraordinaire Thu 08-Feb-18 13:53:11

Hi all. I've jumped on The Ordinary bandwagon (if you can call it that!). I've currently only incorporated the Hyaluronic Acid + B5 in to my current products as I want to check my reaction to each before I just throw it all on my face. My skin sucks up the serum like nothing else...I thought I had fairly oily skin as I have some red spots developing over the past year on my cheeks which I thought to be acne but someone has suggested these could be Rosacea? Could anyone give me an idea how I can tell please? I'm wondering if actually my skin is really dehydrated!

As with other posters the more of the Ordinary/skin care regimes I read about, the more confused I get! confused

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Thu 08-Feb-18 21:42:10

If you email the Ordinary, they may suggest products to you. Eg azelaic acid, serums like the one you’ve got.
Have you seen a GP about possible rosacea or treatments? If it is rosacea, it’s usually better to keep things simple and SPF is usually an important one. If your skin is tight rather than flaky, then I believe that’s more of a dehydration issue.

margaritasbythesea Fri 09-Feb-18 06:20:49

I emailed The ORdinary about skincare I could use with rosacea and they were very helpful but those products won't make it go away bu itself. My breakouts require treatments issued by my GP. /i have Soolantra, your rosacea might need something different.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now