Talk

Advanced search

QVC/brilliant inc/fake diamonds

(18 Posts)
BubblesBubblesBubbles Wed 07-Feb-18 20:27:43

Hi,

I quite fancy a halo ring, obviously I can’t be spending £££ on one, has anyone ever used qvc or brilliant inc both have ones I quite like? But just wanted some ideas before I start spending money.

toomuchlikehardwork Wed 07-Feb-18 20:30:57

Diamonique from QVC is really good. I don't take my valuables away on holiday so have a few fake rings and everyone thinks they are real.

AllButterShortbread Wed 07-Feb-18 20:34:43

I wore diamonique for my wedding. It’s lovely.

HermioneWeasley Wed 07-Feb-18 20:36:01

Love diamonique and Carat

BubblesBubblesBubbles Wed 07-Feb-18 20:46:12

www.qvcuk.com/Diamonique-177ct-tw-Solitaire-Halo-Ring-Sterling-Silver.product.313985.html?sc=SRCH

I’m liking this one!

BubblesBubblesBubbles Wed 07-Feb-18 20:46:48

So qvc is a good option? I shall continue looking.

Happycow Wed 07-Feb-18 21:35:51

I haven't bought jewellery from svc, but other items are great quality and their return policy is excellent so I'd be tempted to give it a try!
The ring is lovely btw.

Mosaic123 Thu 08-Feb-18 09:34:20

I've bought dimonique from QVC. I was planning on selling a real diamond ring that I'd been given so for a time I had both. I like my qvc one which looks very sparkly and quite convincing and if I lost it I don't need to worry.

tulipz Thu 08-Feb-18 11:30:34

I love diamonique from qvc too, looks great.

ElspethFlashman Thu 08-Feb-18 11:40:57

There was a large thread on diamonique on here a couple of years ago. Do a board search as MN went through a big phase of buying the earrings.

ObscuredbyFog Thu 08-Feb-18 11:45:51

QVC give you the option of using anything you buy from them for a month and if you don't like it, then you return it.

I've bought a few Diamonique pieces, they are well made for the price.

Thiscantreallybehappening Thu 08-Feb-18 12:42:58

Just add my voice to QVC's diamonique - I love it. I have quite a few pieces and I don't think anyone knows that they are fake. I also don't take my valuables away on holiday, I take my diamonique.

Thiscantreallybehappening Thu 08-Feb-18 12:44:50

Love that ring OP, I think you would be thrilled with it.

peachypetite Fri 09-Feb-18 13:44:26

Another fan of diamonique here.

Amber0685 Fri 09-Feb-18 13:55:59

Have a look at this site, really good!
www.secrets-sssh.com

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 09-Feb-18 17:52:18

I love love love Diamonique grin

I wear earrings for weeks at a time (manky bugger that I am) they survive wear/shower/shampoo etc then I put them in an ultrasonic cleaner
I usually buy silver or the platinum plated silver or the 14ct gold rather than gold plated on silver (obvs more ££)

I've sent a couple back because the stones were too big IRL and one pair of earrings that lost a stone.

I have a really nice pave set ring, a very thin eternity ring and a solitare , I show DH the eqivalant pieces on the Tiffany website and tell him how much money I'm saving him grin

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Fri 09-Feb-18 19:25:15

Id argue that qvc jewellery, is not very good quality.

If a stone or claw goes- a lot of these rings are impossible to fix. The quality of the setting is poor and so they are prone to falling apart.

We now refuse to service qvc rings because they were costing us money. A seemingly simple job would turn into 5 jobs because of the poor quality.

BifsWif Fri 09-Feb-18 19:26:38

Love Diamonique, been buying it for well over ten years and I’ve never had a problem.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: