Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Mid 30's style

(3 Posts)
chicken2015 Wed 07-Feb-18 15:50:47

I have been overweight all adult life with occasional yo yo dieting so always wore black tops and jeans really always just to try and look slimming! not never really had a style and now loosing weight and would like some inspiration on different styles, is there any magazines or bloggers who anyone could suggest/recommend ? I really like Oliver Bonas clothes but never brought as too small up to 16 i think and ive been 20+.

Lexjo Wed 07-Feb-18 19:12:16

Are you on Instagram? There's a lady under the profile of 40notfrumpy who has cool dress sense. Big fan of Bella Freud jumpers and Levi jeans. I'm mid thirties too and get a lot of bits from Topshop, H&M, Hush and Warehouse.

chicken2015 Wed 07-Feb-18 20:42:40

Thank you for replying, yes i am on Instagram I'm loving it at the moment! I do love jolues and got few bits from there, will have look at the people you mentioned, i did love riverisland in my late teens just not sure if im too old for them now! lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: